BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

yuummmmm, hot, buttery scones.

So the kids wanted to do a science experiment today, so rather than do something messy and non-tasty, we decided to make homemade scones. Now I normally just throw all the stuff in the bread machine but this time I decided to try it by hand (thanks for the idea, Aunt Karen!) I have to brag and say that they turned out awesome and my kids think I'm a rock star because I made them their new favorite treat. We were going to have navajo tacos for dinner, but the scones didn't last long enough. I knew that Brayden was a big bread eater, but my little Ashley ate like 12.

3 comments:

the funny facers said...

umm did you forget my phone number??? by the way who are you and what did you do with my sister? (j\k)

Leslie said...

Yum! that sounds really good. did you save me some?

Karen said...

I'm so glad they turned out so good! My family likes them too! It's fun to try new things, isn't is? I hope your week is great! Happy Valentines! Love you.