BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy, Happy...

I guess this will be good for me since it seems I am struggling right now to keep a positive attitude. Hmmm, 8 days of what makes me happy....

Of course #1 is my Ash and Bray. I must have done something right sometime to be blessed with these two amazing kids. Bray is so tender and loving and kind. This morning he came upstairs for a morning snuggle just to warm me up before we had to start the day. And Ashley is really a great help. She mowed the backyard grass and put away groceries without being asked. I'm so lucky to have them in my life.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

you have wonderful beautiful kids, and they have an amazing wonderful mom!

the funny facers said...

I was seriously going to say almost word for word what Leslie said so I guess Ill just say "yeah what she said" I loe Ash and Bray and YOU too soo bad!! (as Hay would say)

Karen said...

I think you have a great family! I have enjoyed all the Happy posts so far!!!