BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Title


I can't seem to think of a title this morning, I guess the brain really IS the first thing to go when you get old!

I had a nice birthday, Judith and Carlos got me a bag of oatmeal (I'm starting my food storage) and Judith took me to Hamilton's for lunch, YUM! I got balloons and a card from the office, and a starbucks and a cute picture frame from Jody. Thanks guys! Ash and Les are planning a bbq this weekend, so I get an entire week of celebrating.

I discovered yesterday that I have no patience for people who are not genuine. There is a new agent at the office and she has already shown me that I can't really open up to her. She has a different personality with everyone, and she uses that to play people off each other. Who has the time and energy for that?!?!? Anyway, I hope I am wrong about her, but I sense trouble.

I've downloaded about a zillion digital scrapbook files. I need a quiet weekend where I can just stay in my jammies all day and do nothing but play. I was able to make the thank you card above. I need to find some boyish papers, poor B has nothing!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cute card! I love the digital scrapbooking, it goes together so much easier. I still like the old fashioned way, too, but I'm loving the digital way!

Kari Lyn said...

Her card was great! I dont know how you do that but like my mom says I love the old fashioned way too! Lol! It was good to see you at Grams on Sat, your kids are getting so Big, and they are way cute! Love ya
KariLyn