BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Long Time No Post

As usual, life has been crazy.

The kids and I and Dustin spent the weekend up in Pinedale Wy. to see Dad and wander around the Mountain Man rendezvous. While we were there, dad took us to see the Rodeo. Little B is such a tender heart that when the steer wrestling came on he was in tears because he thought the cowboys were hurting the calves. That's my boy! Needless to say, he and I stayed at the motel the next night while Dad, Dust, and Ashley went to the finals. Anyway, it was SO good to get away for the weekend. I need to do it more often.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I have a granddaughter just like that!!! You can't look at an animal mean and she is in tears, she does have a way with them though, so I guess they can tell she won't hurt them! I'm glad you all had fun, it is so good to get away. Come up to the ranch some time, we are there on weekends. Go through Weston and through the canyon towards Malad, it's about 1 mile further than the Weston res. On the right, blue gate. follow the road until you see the campers! I'd love to have you come play.

Suzanna said...

I used to hate that as a kid! I kept begging my dad to stop them from hurting the animals. What a sweet boy!