BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shamelessly stolen from Aunt Karen's Blog:

If you would like to share a memory of me, post it. I will share one of you and we will see what people remember about us! Have fun. Here are the rules:1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a google ID you can post a comment and click anonymous as your identity -- just make sure to sign your name so I know who you are!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (or if you don't have a blog I will e-mail you my memory!).

4 comments:

Karen said...

I remember alot about you, but it especially stands out how cute you were and talented. I remember thinking that if I could have a child like you it would be wonderful. You were always smiling. I have pictures of you that I still like to see because it reminds me of that!

Mrs. Mysti Hedquist said...

I remember being your flower girl at your wedding. I loved the beautiful dress that you and Aunt Lynn made me and I honestly wore it all the time when I was little!

Karen said...

How are you all doing? I have missed hearing from you. I hope all is going as planned in your life. Things are much better here. Sometimes we need to have a wake-up call to get back on track. Hope to see you soon. Love ya!

gina said...

I remember your black prom dress!! I got to go shopping with you and your Mom for your dress and I remember you wanting this black satin one so bad. It fit you so well but it was a little pricey, so naturally your mom said that she thought she could make it and you finally talked her into getting it for you. Then when you wore it to show my mom the back slit ripped and you were so sad! I think it was the only time that I saw you cry.
Another memory I have is when you lived on the west side of main in ?Richmond? you and your friend were teasing about your "gay" dog odie to the missionaries. Then we went out to have either a crab apple fight or a rotten apple fight. we were mad, but it was fun!
You were always so positive and optimistic. Every time I would get mad, you were the first one to help me feel better.
I also remember going to the park and sliding down this cement ditch and getting soaking wet. I remember that your boyfriend was there with us too. We really did have a lot of fun! Love you. Gina